
Welcome to the Link & Mingle!
Back in 2012, I began this link party.
Bloggers could come and share their various websites & social media
profiles and find new friends. I stopped hosting it shortly before I
got married, but I think now it's time to bring it back.
This
Link & Mingle 2.0 will include less social media site options than
the first time around, but I hope that it will be just as fun. It will begin every Thursday morning and end each Sunday evening, so that those who enter will have plenty of time to
peruse and link up.
Enjoy!
· · · · · · · · · · · · ·
Meet this week's hosts:
&
[ if you are interested in co-hosting this link-up permanently or temporarily, please email mannerofjoy@gmail.com or leave a comment below ]
· · · · · · · · · · · · ·
Copy the code beneath the button to share the Link & Mingle on your site:








No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!