25.8.12

ModestPop.com Giveaway!!

Ahh!!

Can I just say, I LOVE MY NEW "JOB"!!

I talked all about ModestPop.com yesterday, but allow me to fill you in a little bit more!

ModestPop.com caters to girls and women alike - including expectant mothers!! Sizes range from small to XL, so everyone will get what works best for them!

Again, all clothing will be priced at $10.00 on the 31st of August - LAUNCH PARTY - with some crazy-awesome deals put in there at intervals. And come September first, everything will be $15.00, with daily deals! The greatest thing about this shop is that no layering is required!! Sounds like a dream-come-true, amiright? ;)

Today, one special lady will get to experience a taste of the ModestPop.com grandeur! Yep! I get to give one of my readers this lovely shirt!


You want to win this, right?? :)

The giveaway will go until the 30th, and the winner will be announced on the 31st!
Enter below!!


17 comments :

  1. Love the Kendall top (the purple one)! I can't wait for the launch! Thanks, Shaylee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorites! Haha, thank Camille, my "boss"! ;) And thank you for entering! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I like the Kendall and the Claire, but the Kendall more. Claire is better for Summer, but for year round, the Kendall is nicer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, one of my favorites. I love the purple! And the Claire is perfect for Spring and Summer!

      Delete
  3. I like the Aubrey top, as well as the Taylor top! I love how kind of funky the Taylor top is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Claire! And the Kendall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Aubrey top! Even like the Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite is the lani! thanks or hosting this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I was able to host. Thanks, Joanna! :)

      Delete
  7. Aubrey is my FAVORITE!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Savanna! It looks so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun reading about everyone's excitement (I'm so excited my stomach is jumping around)! Unfortunately, when I went to LA to the showroom to see some of the clothes, I found out that the Taylor is totally sheer (boo!) so I took it off. The Kendall is off the website currently, but will be reappearing on Saturday!! :) ~ Camille, modestpop.com founder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that info, and for stopping by, Camille! :)

      Delete
  11. The Aubrey is for sure my favorite! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!