24.8.12

Modest Pop - Modest Fashion

Hello, lovelies!

I'm absolutely thrilled about something, and I must tell you! 

There's a new shop on the web, and I'm a relative part of it (as in, I'm an affiliate)!!

MODESTPOP.COM - MODEST, FASHIONABLE, and INEXPENSIVE clothing. 

Women, I'm serious. $15.00 OR LESS for every item. !!! And I'm not kidding when I say MODEST.




See, these are my favorites:



High necklines, cute styles, and both a darling fit!

The Grand Opening for this fantastic shop will be on the 31st of this month [one week from today!!]!!

I can't even tell you how excited I am!!

For one day only, everything will be
$10.00 or less!! You should definitely come join the party!!

And, I have a secret for you! After the 31st, you can get a
10% off discount on your purchases when you go through me. 

[I will post a promo code on the 1st of September, so be sure to check back then!]
After the 31st, there will be a deal for $10.00 or less every day!

Are you as excited as I am?? 


Come back tomorrow to enter a ModestPop.com giveaway!!

2 comments :

  1. Um...YAY!! Yay yay yay.
    Thanks so much for sharing this! I love finding modest fashion sites, and even better that this one will have some great deals! I look forward to it opening!

    & YES, I'm excited along with you! *fist pump*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I'm absolutely thrilled!

      Also, I completely forgot to announce the giveaway that starts tomorrow! [I edited that in, but only after you had seen it.] Come back tomorrow and enter to win the Aubrey shirt (pictured above in black)!! :)

      Delete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!