This is really cute, Shay.I love your curls, too!So gorgeous, and your hair's so long!:)<3,Me.
Thanks, Jess! :)
Ohhh.. love this! How did you do it?? I love new hairstyles too! New follower from the live.laugh.rowe hop. I would love a follow back if you like my blog :)thegrantlife.com
Thanks! I pretty much curled my hair, did this: http://pinterest.com/pin/212865519857617036/, but just one layer, and pinned a curl on the side. :)Thanks! I will definitely come visit your blog soon!
I'm a new follower to your fun blog via the blog hop. Have a great week!
Thanks, Lauren! You too! :)
I would love to be able to do this with my hair (when it grows back out). It's so prettyyyyyyyyyy! I must try it!!
You definitely should! If you need exact instructions, let me know! Thank you! :)
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!
This is really cute, Shay.
ReplyDeleteI love your curls, too!
So gorgeous, and your hair's so long!
:)
<3,
Me.
Thanks, Jess! :)
DeleteOhhh.. love this! How did you do it?? I love new hairstyles too!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the live.laugh.rowe hop. I would love a follow back if you like my blog :)
thegrantlife.com
Thanks! I pretty much curled my hair, did this: http://pinterest.com/pin/212865519857617036/, but just one layer, and pinned a curl on the side. :)
DeleteThanks! I will definitely come visit your blog soon!
I'm a new follower to your fun blog via the blog hop. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lauren! You too! :)
DeleteI would love to be able to do this with my hair (when it grows back out). It's so prettyyyyyyyyyy! I must try it!!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely should! If you need exact instructions, let me know! Thank you! :)
Delete