![]() |
| This one makes me especially happy. :) :) |
![]() |
| Didn't she do a marvelous job on my hair? I love the messy yet put-together look and feel. |
![]() |
| I will be completely honest and say that my skin is not that flawless. Yes, I edited these pictures. :) |
![]() |
| Yeah, next time I don't think I'll do as many accessories. I think we got a wee bit carried away. ;) |













So, your hair is marvelous. And the scarf is lovely. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear. :)
DeleteMy darling, gorgeous girl. Even minus the head, you're so inherantly, intrinsically charming and dainty! I *am* so very thrilled with the way they turned out.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
{blush} Merci, darling. Thank you for taking the time to do a complete photoshoot! :)
DeleteLove you more. :)
Hey Shaylee! This is Lark from Ms. Quist's class..... you said you liked making cute faces at the camera but I couldn't see your face really which made me sad. :( You are so AWESOME! :)
ReplyDeleteLark! Ohmystars!! How are you? What've you been up to?? Email me!!
DeleteHaha, and if you really want to see my face, I could email you some pictures that aren't cropped. :) Thanks! So are you!! :)
I love these!!
ReplyDeleteMerci! :)
DeleteHI Shaylee! You have a very classy style, which I love! Glad to find your blog via the network hop today. :) Looking forward to getting to know you more!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Courtney
www.baxtronlife.com
Thank you, Courtney! Darling little girl you have there! :)
DeleteNew GFC follower from the blog HOP!
ReplyDeletehttp://our-reflection.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Laura! :)
DeleteStopping by from the Sunday Homepage Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com
ReplyDeleteMerci, Justine! :)
Delete