I am in love with this dress. It's long, and makes me look taller. It's perfect for Summer, too. Love, love, love. :)
As a side note, this skirts/dresses-only challenge has been fabulous thus far. I have more to work with, and more feminine and stylish outfits than last time. Wearing skirts every day for nearly a week has made me feel much more Shaylee Ann-ish. It's so great, and I do not want to go back to pants any time soon. ;)
Hey Shaylee! I'm Amanda - I blog at Royal Daughter Designs. I'm co-hosting the Networking Blog Hop and just wanted to say hi! Your dress is lovely - I've been looking for a long maxi - haven't found one yet. :)
I'm stopping in from the blog hop. I'm following. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to link up. You can find me at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com.
Such a cute dress...I am your newest follower from the networking blog hop! I would love if you would stop by my blog and if you like what you see follow back :) Modern Modest Beauty
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!
Beautiful! Really, I love the dress. Love.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Elise! :)
DeleteWow I love your dress! Very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog on Vintage Wanna Bee. :)
Thank you! :)
DeleteHey Shaylee! I'm Amanda - I blog at Royal Daughter Designs. I'm co-hosting the Networking Blog Hop and just wanted to say hi! Your dress is lovely - I've been looking for a long maxi - haven't found one yet. :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!
Hello, Amanda! Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to browsing your blog some more. I hope you find the maxi dress you want! :)
DeleteI'm stopping in from the blog hop. I'm following. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to link up. You can find me at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks - I'll be sure to check out the Wednesday party! :)
DeleteSuch a cute dress...I am your newest follower from the networking blog hop! I would love if you would stop by my blog and if you like what you see follow back :)
ReplyDeleteModern Modest Beauty
Thank you, Jenny! I *love* your blog, and I'm following! Will stop by again soon to leave some love! :)
Deletepretty dress!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Great name! :)
Delete