25.2.11

Thank you to all of you who commented on my {Mealtimes} post!

I've started what I unofficially call my "Motherhood Binder", or, my "Hope Chest Journal". I'm keeping notes on different aspects of homemaking and kind of testing them out. It's much fun. So, thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it greatly! :)


5 comments :

  1. Hmm, that's a nice idea! I have a feeling you'll be a great mother, Felicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Isabella. What a sweet thing for you to say! I only hope that I will be half the mother that I dream of being. I'm already seeing that motherhood is definitely not all smiles and sunshine. But it's a faith-based work, and the Lord guides the faithful, and blesses them immensely. It's one of my greatest desires to be a faithful mother in Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that a great thing to have in a journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is great proof that your going to be an awesome Mom one day. Love this idea.


    Write it in lipstick

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!