21.2.11

Blog Post of the Century

I know my blog is called "Simple Elegance", so I apologize now, because what I am about to share with you is certainly not the epitome of elegance...but. I had to post this. It's just too good.

This one is for you, mother. 

* Hysterical laughter *


Some people just have an odd sense of humor....

I apologize again. * Blush * But that was just too funny.

Mom, dad, I know what I'm getting you for your anniversary. * Giggle, snort *

I'll have a much more uplifting post for you all tomorrow - I promise.

* Giggle *

* Hyperventilates from laughing so hard *

Oh, and you should read more of, and follow, Mandi's blog. It's really neat. She is amazingly talented, and has does some of the most awesome projects. And, she has cute kids. And, she is rather amusing. And, she just won the second season of Crafting with the Stars. So really, go check her out!


6 comments :

  1. Oh ma gosh you are so sweet! Thanks so much for the shout out! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! Thanks for the laugh! ;)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I have never laughed so hard at 10:36AM. lol Thanks for sharing Felicity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I know, seriously? I was laughing at it at like two AM. Glad you like it! :D

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you really snort? That is so cute. I can just picture it now. LOL.


    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. * Blush * Yes, I do if I'm laughing really hard.... But I can control it when I'm in the company of people that I would rather not mortify myself in front of. ;)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!