6.2.11

Signature Sunday

This week wasn't too productive, and it wasn't very exciting either...except for a couple things. I discovered, again, that I have the most amazing, supportive, loving, wonderful friends! I had a couple "down" days this week, and for this first time in about two weeks, I felt spiritually and emotionally sick. I was depressed, having feelings of doubt and "Is life really worth it? (don't worry, it wasn't the suicide kind of feeling, just an "I don't know if I can really do this" kind of thing). So many friends talked to me, helped me, and did all they could to cheer me up. My amazing friend, Sam, wrote a story just for me. It was the most awesome thing I have ever read, and definitely did cheer me up. And I've had so many people emailing, or bringing me, "How are you feeling?" letters, and wishing me a very soon recovery.

At the end of the week, yesterday, my parents held a little party for me, and my amazing, wonderful friends came and played games, chatted, did push-ups contests, and showed off some of their talents, haha. It was a fabulous night. I am so grateful for each of those girls and guys. 

This week I found out who my true friends really are.

I love you guys!!!! :)

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!