7.2.11

It's Time For...

...another feature! Woot!

Last week, or was it two weeks ago(?) - I can't remember - I came across one of the most amazing, awesome, cute, thrifty, creative, entertaining, inspiring {blogs} I think have ever seen.



{Meredith} (love her name!), mother to B and wife to Topher, has this hobby she refers to as "freepiling". It's one of the coolest hobbies one could ever do. You donate the old clothes, and stuff, that you don't need anymore, and then take things that you could use. And you do it over, and over, and over again! Isn't that the coolest little cycle? Meredith refashions things, and makes them completely her own. She is so stinkin' creative I can hardly stand it! I mean, look at {her home}! She takes her amazing skills and makes do with what she has. She is amazing. So entertaining, with such a cute and funny sense of humor! And not to mention, she is beautiful! And her little man...I could just kiss him! Whew!

Meredith and I could so be related! I'm all about taking my little closet of clothes and styling them as many ways I can, and going weeks, or months, without buying anything. And, I have a passion for clothing swaps. Oh, yes! Meredith pretty much does the {30 for 30 challenge} all the time. She is just that awesome. ;)

So, please go check out her blog! It really is the coolest thing ever. I read through the whole thing in one setting - it was that good. :)

Read it. Follow it. Share it.

I'm sure Meredith will love you. ;)

I think I went a little link-happy...haha.

1 comment :

  1. oh my gosh! so so sweet! sorry i missed this when you first wrote it, i love it. totally made me happy. i think we just might be related, girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!