10.2.11

Pushing Buttons

I went to work on sewing the shirt I've mentioned before. I finally had enough strength to sit and sew. I pulled out my unfinished shirt and went to work...except, the machine wasn't pulling my fabric. I freaked out and couldn't figure out how to fix that problem, and I could not find my mother. I pulled out the bobbin fifty times, and nothing worked. So, I didn't sew my shirt. I used all my strength on trying to fix the thing, and when I was spent I went back to my bed.

My mother comes in a while later. I told her something was wrong with the sewing machine. I told her it wasn't grabbing the fabric, and the little "grabbers" were underneath the silver plate thingy.

"Oh! I know how to fix that. You just push a little button". She went in and pushed the button. All fixed.

But now I don't feel like sewing.

Cursed button.

Speaking of buttons...

my grab buttons on the sidebar aren't aligning right.

I can't figure that one out either....

4 comments :

  1. I was expecting this to be about a different kind of button...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those options that if you set wrong, nothing works. Supposedly a "feature", but can really annoy people.

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!