5.2.11

New Look {for the fifteenth time...}

Two makeovers in three days? Yeah....

I completely redid the blog this time. I was bored of the font for the "elegance" part, so I changed it. New header, new grab buttons (three!), two sidebars, post dividers, new signature, sidebar tags, new feeling (to me at least), new look. 

I think I am content this time. It should stay like this for a few days at least. ;) I learned some fun new things! You can make blog designs in Microsoft Powerpoint (or, as I use, OpenOffice Impress)! Who knew? It's really pretty awesome. You can take the shapes it gives you to draw with and create your own brand-new shapes! And! I learned how to make image backgrounds transparent. Nifty, huh? I had a lot of fun with Impress this week, and I'm sure I will in the days to come! ;)

Anyway, enjoy the new look. I'm very impressed with it. Heh, heh, he, he...hah. Uhhh....

Grab a button, if you so please. ;)

Au revoir!

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!