11.5.15

Simple Turban Headband


Shortly before finishing the crocheted tote, I made this darling headband for a new friend of mine.



I'm going to have to make another one for myself, even though I rarely wear headbands, because this one is attractive, deceptively simple to make, and takes no time at all to whip up. 


Thank you to Rachel at Crochet Spot for the easy-to-follow instructions on how to make this little item. My friend loves her turban headband, and if you make your own, I hope that you will too.

[ Show my your photos if you make this yourself, and make sure to show Rachel as well! ]


e m a i l | f a c e b o o k | i n s t a g r a m | p i n t e r e s t | t w i t t e r

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!