10.12.12

Holley Jolly Christmas

I know I said that the post before this would be my last, but I didn't want to leave so abruptly without giving my dear readers a little glimpse into my new life.
 

It's not exactly professional or anything, but we both love it. Who knew that I would be taking on such a punny name! ;)

Merry Christmas. :)
 
e m a i l | f a c e b o o k | i n s t a g r a m | p i n t e r e s t | t w i t t e r

2 comments :

  1. Whoa. Congratulations, Shaylee, to you and Patrick! You two look adorable together. I'll follow the engagement blog, but I'll keep on reading this blog. You've helped me so much and I am grateful that we have met through this network.
    Much love,
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so delighted for you, Shaylee! You've met your man! Hurrah!!! Best wishes to both of you and hearty congratulations. You are both very deserving of one another. I look up to you both. Lots of love!-Layna Haymond

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!