Dear Beloved | Dear Friends (final post)
Dear Darling,
Thank you for bringing me such immense happiness.
I know that I have asked this before, but, are we really getting married?
Are you really mine?
I love you -
Forever your Princess
Dear Friends,
Mother {at} Heart is coming to an end.
I am sad to cease posting, but I have even greater things to accomplish now. :)
I hope that you will continue to read what I have said, to comment, and to enjoy the spirit of this blog.
All credit and glory goes to my God, for inspiring me to keep on writing.
In many ways, it led me to Him, and to him.
Now, it's time to focus on them both.
Thank you for your support and love, and for truly being great friends.
If you would like to follow our engagement, continue reading here.
Farewell,
Congratulations. This is what you've been waiting for and it's so exciting to hear it's coming true for you.
ReplyDeleteKimberly @ mypinterestreality.com
Hey Shaylee! I have been away from the blogging world for a long time, but I return to such happy news! Congratulations on your engagement! So happy that you found your sweetheart. :) Marriage is wonderful, and I wish you both the best. Thanks for this blog; it was always uplifting and I will continue to browse the much of it I have yet to read. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting engaged!! Good luck in life. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh congratulations and good luck! :-) x
ReplyDeleteyay! congratulations, shaylee!! may God bless you and your marriage!
ReplyDeleteShaylee, I love you so much. :)
ReplyDeleteLet's talk sometime, shall we?
Love you!
Congratulations. :)
I wish you well in all your endeavors.
~Jessica