To the Adored (15)
Dear Little-Big Brother,
You made my weekend. :)
Don't grow up too fast, please?
Adoringly,
Your Fourth Dimensional Sister
Dear Asparagus,
First-time baptizer?
That was neat.
Thanks for introducing me to D.
I think she and I can be best friends now.
Twenty-one days?
Am I ready for you to be gone too . . . ?
You'll write me, won't you?
Hesitantly,
Sweet Potato
Dear Citizens of America,
The election is over now, but that is no reason for you to go back to sleep. Wake up to the atrocities, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM. Teach your children, raise the Standard of Liberty, oppose injustice and deceit.
The Socialist is in the White House, but GOD is in the Heavens. Take responsibility for your actions, and bring the CHANGE that is real. As a wise man once said, "One more politician won't make the difference. The PEOPLE have to change".
We CAN win this fight. I, for one, am DETERMINED to win.
Who's on the Lord's side, who?
With the utmost love and respect,
Resolute and Confident
Lovely writing. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd, Good thoughts.
I am agreed. :)
Sincerely,
Me