23.11.12

Challah Bread French Toast



My new favorite breadstuff to make and to devour - especially as a midnight snack.

It is fabulous on its own, but I made it into Buttermilk French Toast for dinner.

I didn't actually taste it - long story - but my family claimed to love it. ;)

It's pretty easy, though mine was a bit thick so the rolling out of the dough snakes took a while, and made my hands burn in the process. Hopefully next time it's more smooth, like April's, haha.

If you make it for yourself, tell me in the comments, please! :)

2 comments :

  1. That looks delicious! Too bad I'm low carb for a while... :( I'll have to remember it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Enjoy this when you can! :)

      Thank you for your comment, Kindra. :)

      Delete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!