Welcome back to { Since It's } Sunday, lovelies! It's been awhile, yes? I think Sundays are straightened out now, and I'm planning to have a linkup running each week, even if I'm not able to post much. Be sure to visit our dear host, Courtney, and our co-host for the week, Stephanie, from Somewhat Simple!
With writing a couple of pretty lengthy posts this week, I didn't have much time to write actual message for today, so I will be sharing with you a poem that I composed recently, which I published in my post Holiness to the Lord. This will probably be a breath of fresh air after yesterday's post. :)
Heaven touches Earth
Light descends in splendor
Come to the House of the Lord
His Love surrounds
By degrees comes His peace
This is the House of the Lord
Babylon withdraws her arm
My soul is content
Here is the House of the Lord
Thank you for reading! Next week I plan to have a post for you regarding my thoughts and personal inspirations regarding Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Come back next week to read that. :)
Alright! Link up your Sunday posts!
Rules are as follows:
1. Follow this week's hosts.
2. Add your link to a post dealing with a spiritual topic (i.e., something you're reading in the scriptures, something that stood out to you at church, etc.) Those of all faiths are welcome to add their links!
3. Browse some inspirational and fabulous links!
Tweet #sinceitssunday if you link up! :)
Impressive and inspiring post. http://www.samplelettertemplates.com/messages/birthday-message-for-mom.html/
ReplyDelete