28.8.12

"Uh. I have a blog."


That's me. Just a blogger, and not just a blogger. Just, not a significant other - to anyone other than my blog, and my parents, and my brothers and sisters, and- Just not in the way I hope to be. You know, to a man.

Dear Heart,

I am okay with that.

Sincerely,
Mind

Raise your hand if you relate!

7 comments :

  1. LOVE this!!!! You've just described my exactly feelings as of lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would we do without our blogs? Haha. :)

      Delete
  2. Hand!
    Though, if I were to ignore a significant other for two weeks as I have my blog . . . that would be a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. Oh how i love my blog. It might not do everything a boyfriend can accomplish, but it's a hooverdam good listener.

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!