I just accomplished an all-nighter. My first one since I was about fourteen. Not a huge deal of course, I just wanted to say that. I'm just not tired, being that I've slept most of the last three or four days. I started and finished the new blog look, after a gazillion mistakes that I thought were permanently unfixable, and then I took some time to just think. You know, it's nice to do that every once-in-a-while. I realized that, with my nineteenth birthday coming up, I will soon be old enough, that if I were male, I would be leaving to serve a mission for the Lord, or would have already left. It's crazy to think about that. And it's funny. Last year I was all hyped up about turning eighteen. This year, though, it's just a birthday to me; exciting, of course, but not all that incredible. No major milestones to reach, just a new age, and older age.
Little birdies are singing in the morning. When I'm a mother, that's how I want to wake my children - singing sweet tunes. Isn't that a pleasant thought?
That's all.

LOVE the new look, girl! SOOO cute! :) :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, love! :)
DeleteNineteen is your last year of teenage-hood! Enjoy it while you can. And if you're not married when you turn 21, I highly recommend serving a mission. ;)
ReplyDelete