2.7.12

36 hours

Unfortunately, that is the amount of hours that I have been awake for, with the exception of about two minutes. I somehow survived thirty-six hours without sleep, and now that it's time for bed, I'm not even hitting that "crash" stage that I would normally expect. I'm calm now, but I can't say I've been like that all day . . . hehehe. I had many moments of . . . amusement. But now I'm ready to sleep. Quite somber, too.

I guess I just had to blog this monumental moment. I have never been awake for longer than about twenty hours. Not that anyone cares. I just want that fact recorded in my life's journal.

That's all.

2 comments :

  1. I believe it was five minutes darling x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how come you stay up so many hours? I've had bad insomnia, but I don't think I've ever gone 36 hours...

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!