6.6.12

dearing the boys (6)


Dear Plaid,

Stake Conference was great. You know, you have a nice singing voice. It was a bit awkward though, when you looked at me right as I was crying. And that, "I would like you all to scoot in closer . . . {the congregation giggles} . . . to make room for latecomers." Hah. Yeah. I noticed you still kept quite a bit of space between the two of us. I was glad about that.

-Just another girl


Dear Shirtless,

Um. Not impressed. 

-Embarrassed


Dear Light Guy,

Opening doors for girls under any and every circumstance isn't un-cool. Thanks for the ride though. Now, go after that one girl. She's crazy for you, I think.

-Unsure


Dear Bearded,

Hah. Loved your face when Tanika reminded you who I was. Classic. I'm still not sure what to think about you. But you're the perfect person to have accidental half-awkward moments with. Also, nice water ring-blowing skills.

-Red as a Beet


Dear Curls,

So that's why you haven't been coming to activities. Well . . . I can't blame you. I did the same thing, kind of. I wish I could see you more than once a week, though. You're a great guy, and the smallish friendship we have is nice. I hope things clear up soon, before you're gone for good.

-Ringlets


Dear Taaall,

You know that super short conversation we had? I really appreciate that. I'm glad to be back too. Thanks. And pool-hopping sounds so great.

-Short One


Dear Hillshum

We're going to have to come up with a better nickname for you.
I'm excited to see you tonight! Hopefully I'll get to see you more often now, too! :)

-Shaybu
(yeah . . . no)


Dear Mr. BP,

I miss you already.
{hug}

-Little Sister


Photobucket

3 comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!