15.6.12

Cool, Not Cool, Undecided (2)

| cool |

My new pink pants.



The guy I met at Institute last night.

Being a designer. It's the best.

Having lunch with Nichelle, Elisabeth, and Elise. :) :)


| not cool |

Forgetting to get a picture with Nichelle, Elisabeth, and Elise. >.<

Failing at making dinner when I was at work yesterday, and then realizing that the four-year-old had pink eye.


| undecided |

Happening to see Plaid and Pixie playing ping pong in Plaid's garage.

My new shirt.





Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Dude! I love that shirt! Why is it in the undecided category? And those pants are definitely cool! I've been thinking of getting some, but can't decide on a color.. Hmmm... Decisions. Decisions!

    Janette the Jongleur

    PS. Thanks for linking up! Totally appreciate it! And I love reading what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Er, I'm not sure if I like the message it puts across. In my family, it's a sort of running joke that my Love is blind to my existence, haha. But the actually phrase "Love is blind" doesn't rub me well. :)

      Aren't they fabulous!? Thanks! :) I found them, along with the shirt, at a free swap meet a week ago. So great!

      Thank you! I love this linky party! :)

      Delete
  2. Your pink pants are super cool!
    I have them in cobalt & purple. I totally wish I had a red too!
    And sorry about the pink eye... YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!