Bloggy BFFs
Elise totally made my day. She drew this, since we didn't get an actual photo of our lunch as bloggy BFFs. X)
Lunch really was so great. Once Anna and I actually found the place (thanks to Elise!), we walked in and saw three very awesome, sweet, beautiful girls. It wasn't really awkward, just like re-meeting old friends. They all looked adorable - and I especially adored Nichelle's outfit! I totally recognized it from previous blog posts. X) [And by the way, she is not at all awkward. ;) She is so sweet, and knows just when to talk. I should learn from her and not be so loud. ;)] Elisabeth has the cutest wallet, and I love Elise's hair! Talking about dear boys, awkward moments regarding people recognizing you from your blog, and cute expectant bloggy mommas - Nina and Ashley - was the best. Having actual friends who related to my love for blogging, etc. was a dream come true for me. ;) I hope to get together with them again soon. We really do make the best foursome. :) Oh, and people, I got hugs from these girls. How cool is that?! :)
awesome! wish I could join :)
ReplyDeleteI know! I have yet to meet you! We really should all get together one of these days. :)
DeleteYou are so cool. :) You rock.
ReplyDelete:) Thanks, Elisabeth! You do too. ;)
DeleteHaha, and I left a comment on your blog about the same time you left this one on mine. X)
I HEART YOU!!!
ReplyDelete:) :) I HEART YOU!! Slash, I TOTALLY ADORE YOU!!
DeleteAlso, I need to talk to you about getting a headband for one of my friends - Anna, actually, the girl I went up to Logan with. Her birthday is coming up, and I'm thinking she'd just love one of your darling pieces of art! :) And I'll pay for it. :)