23.5.12

dear guys (4)


{anything i say in this post isn't meant to be discussed or asked about; meaning, mom/dad/siblings: please keep whatever questions you have about the following "dear boys" in your head, and don't let them leave your mouth. ;) please, please don't ask me who these boys are, or what my notes mean. i'll talk when i feel like it. right now i just like having some decent dear boys material, but i'm not up to elaborating. merci.}


dear plaid,

what is up with dreaming about you nearly every night? no attraction either way, just a sort of mutual friendship, sort of. yet, every dream leaves me distracted for days. i really just don't want to go there. heh, i've heard that you dream about the things you think about before you go to sleep. well, i can assure you that i wasn't thinking about you, or us, or that. 

-just another girl


dear sunday school boy,

you're that much older than me? somehow i can't see us ever going out. thanks for the conversation, though! i'm glad to know that there are guys who take me seriously, and who see me as older than i actually am - wow, was that a compliment!

-eighteen-going-on-nineteen


dear curls,

yep, writing to you again. this time though, i'm over you. i just want to thank you for those nice things you said. the advice was well received, and i'm really glad that you were so honest with me. i think you're great, despite your tendency to aggravate me at times. thanks again for inviting me back.

-ringlets


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. haha!!! I LOVE LOVE your disclaimer at the beginning! I have so many problems with this too! way to be girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssssssss! I love when you dear boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, Elise! I love having dear boy material. I should be posting regularly, now that I'm going back to the Single's Ward, and meeting new guys every week. :D

      Delete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!