29.5.12

{ c u r r e n t · t h r i l l s }


I am loving being back in the Single's Ward. This time around has been so great. I meet new people every week, have fabulous friends, and have participated in some fun activities lately. 

One of my favorite current "activities" is making pizza with my friend Michelle. I've cooked with her twice now, and once with Heather and Sari too. We made super tasty pizza, talked, watched A Tale of Two Cities, and hung up paper on Michelle's basement wall - to cover the cement and to give Michelle a place to put up pictures and stuff. Both times making pizza, etc. were so much fun. I love having older friends, and feeling like I fit in with them. These girls are so awesome, and so sweet! :)






Yesterday, for the holiday, I hiked Stuart Falls with a bunch of YSA friends. That was an adventure! There was snow, and mud (lots of it!) and talking slash laughing slash snapping pictures slash secret-spilling slash girl-talk slash huffing and puffing slash climbing. The whole hike was super fun, and not too tiring!

slush
mud
beautiful view!


The girl who writes this blog [cuter sunglasses would be nice . . . .].



the glory of the mountains
(from right to left) Michelle, Shannon, Calvin, Tanika, Moi, Mark, Nick, Laura, and Jared
After the hike, I went to a holiday BBQ with Calvin and Jared. Good food was involved there, and some awesome conversation. And sunburn. Er, rather, sunfry. It was worth it though. I had a great day, and I'm super psyched for all the other activities we have planned for this summer! (Like, a pool party and BBQ - yes!)

 I hope your Memorial Day was great! :)

And happy birthday to Curls, yesterday!

Photobucket

1 comment :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!