1.4.12

Come Unto Me


{From President Monson's talk in the Sunday Morning session of General Conference, April 2012}
Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. I just knew we'd both do this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yep. I love yours, dear! They are very much you. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :)
      BTW, do I need to get you gas money? (you can email an answer ;)

      Delete
    3. No, you're okay. I took care of it. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I love your site. I found you through a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me using GFC as well. Thanks so much!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll be checking out your site soon! :)

      Delete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!