Conference has been grand. My computer actually worked this time, so I'm getting quite a bit out of it. My favorite talks so far would be Elder Oak's, Elder Holland's, and Elder Scott's, and Elder Cook's.
Did anyone else get emotional when Sister Beck and her dear counselors were released . . . ?
I spent the first session outside enjoying the wondrous spring weather, and the second, sprawled out on my bed, nearly gagging at the smell of beef jerky.
{pictures from the first session}
peach blossoms
[I think I probably slaughtered that quote. . . .]
reflection from my netbook screen - kinda neat
my standard works
Enjoy tomorrow's sessions! Questions are answered, hearts are softened, and souls are cleansed during these two days. :)
Oh, and, happy April!
I love these pictures Shaylee!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd love you to death. :)
Thanks for being such an awesome, inspiring, spiritual, uplifting friend.
:)
~Jess
Awww, thanks! I love you, too! Thank you! :)
DeleteHappy April to you too. I hope you're enjoying the current spring-y weather. (That was a joke. It's freakin' cold outside.)
ReplyDelete:)
http://thebookswereopened.blogspot.com/2012/04/on-general-conference-otherwise-titled.html
Thoughts?
The weather wasn't too bad yesterday. Just really, really windy. Hopefully today is warmer though. I like warm, warm weather.
DeleteInnnnteresting. You know, dearest, sometimes I wonder how you and I can even still stand to talk to each other. We are seriously complete opposites. But, I guess that's what makes us awesome friends. ;) :) I'll comment on your post once I think of some grand arguments. ;)