♥ I stayed at Quimby last night - the cutest home I've ever seen, where six darling girls reside, and where I hope desperately to live someday.
♥ I discovered a new friend in an old friend. I have a new sister, in my mind, and I quite adore her.
♥ Said adopted sister is doing a skirts-only challenge, and since I tried it last year, I'm going to do it with her this year. We're thrilled at the thought of "reclaiming our womanhood" together. This darling girl was sweet enough to give me an outfit to start my challenge with. I am very excited to give her an outfit in return.
♥ I spent the entire day with my other adopted sister and her soon-to-be husband, preparing for their engagement pictures and then going to the photoshoot. It was quite the day. Goals were met, blessings were received, and cuteness prevailed.
♥ I have had a purple/pink overload.
♥ I attempted to wear scarlet lipstick. I'm not sure how successful I was.
♥ I discovered the most incredible store in existence - Plato's Closet. Talk about fabulous. Cupcake found the most perfect PURPLE shoes to go with her wedding dress, and to use for her photoshoot today. I'm very much looking forward to going there again.
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!
Plato's closet rocks my world. Seriously.
ReplyDelete