President Monson teaches us a valuable lesson in this most recent Mormon Message - based off of his talk in the 2010 Relief Society General Broadcast [Charity Never Faileth]. "Why beholdest thou what you think is dirty laundry at your neighbor's house but considerest not the soiled window in your own house?" This Mormon Message is now one my favorites. It's simple, to the point, and rather humorous. I started giggling before I even watched the video. X) [And don't you just adore the woman's dresses?? I want a dress just like the blue one - seriously!]
Don't judge. :)
No comments
:
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!
No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!