22.5.11

I. Made. It!!!!

Four years, and over three months worth of makeup [work] later, and I am an official Seminary Graduate. I GRADUATED!!!!!!! I'm just a little bit happy about this little fact. On to Institute!!!

In other news.

It's raining, again. But it's so beautiful. I got a day and a half of sunshine, so I can gladly go back to the rain. But not for too long, mind you. I can only go a day or two at a time without the sun. After all, I am a summer baby. Sunshine is ingrained in my soul.

Summer is almost here!

And,

I got a hope chest.

Yep, over a week ago.

It's lovely.

I can't wait to fill it.


The end.

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!