13.3.11

Signature Sunday

Last week was amazing. I was so happy, and healthy, almost the whole week! I've felt the Spirit so strongly every day this week, and it feels so good to be so close to my Father. 

Last week's highlight:
I am finally accepting myself for who I am, and realizing that what everyone else thinks of me does. not. matter. Of course, I'm striving to be the best I can be - the best friend, the best daughter, the best stranger. :) It's so neat how when you quit worrying about yourself you are more fully able to focus on the people around you, and their individual and collective needs. You actually have the desire to help, to do things, even if they are hard, to make people happy! And you are content. But then, not content enough to stop serving; you want to keep helping, and serving, and smiling, and singing, and shining your light. It's amazing. Amazing feelings. I've been full of happy, good, light feelings this past week. It's been wonderful.

I hope this week is even better!

Have a fabulous Sunday. Remember LIGHT! :)

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!