I gave my blog a makeover. What do you think of it?
I used the same picture as the header - I just can get over how lovely it is, and I haven't been able to take a different picture anyway.
I took stuff from my sidebar and added it to some new pages. It makes my sidebar a lot less busy.
And I added new buttons, so go check them out. :)
I used the same picture as the header - I just can get over how lovely it is, and I haven't been able to take a different picture anyway.
I took stuff from my sidebar and added it to some new pages. It makes my sidebar a lot less busy.
And I added new buttons, so go check them out. :)

I love the new look girl! Way good job.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteFelicity
Looks great, love the buttons.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm glad you like them! :)
ReplyDeleteFeel free to grab one, if you would like :)
Felicity