23.1.11

Signature Sunday

I think this week has been the best I've had in a long time. Aside from one day of little sleep and some stress regarding school, I have been so happy - full of pure joy!

Monday I skipped most my school work and hung out with my good friend, and my brother, half the day. We had a blast! We ate peppermint ice cream and curly fries at Arby's, drove around on a wild goose chase, and met interesting people. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad I have such wonderful parents who allow me to take the van on random impulses, and trust me to be home by dinner. I love them.

I got three hours of sleep Monday night, for different reasons, so I was kind of cooky at school the next day. It was great though. I'm now with all my awesome friends, so I'm pretty happy.
Tuesday night I went to a Relief Society Meeting with Sister Beck as the speaker. I'm not exactly in Relief Society quite yet, but my lovely mother let me go anyway - being that sister Beck is one of my favorite people in the world. My best friend got to come along too, and we had an amazing night. Sister Beck is so inspiring. She gave me a hug afterwards, and it felt so amazing!

The rest of the week was good. Full of school, family, and personal improvement. Saturday I had a girl date with some of my younger friends, the cool, sweet, amazing girls I go to "school" with. We had such a fun time. We had a rule that boys were not allowed, in any way, shape, or form. Well, about three minutes into the party we had already broken that rule about fifteen times. We couldn't really think of anything to talk about that didn't have to do with boys. * Sigh * That's just how it is.

So, that was my week. It was amazing, in many different ways. I'm pumped for this next week! I love my life!!!!

Enjoy your Sabbath! Remember virtue, faith, hope, light, and love. :)

Oh, by the way! Today is {Simple Elegance's} first birthday!! What a big girl she is!

That's all! :)

3 comments :

  1. Wow what a wonderful, busy week you had!! Glad it went so well for you and that you are feeling better!!!

    I'm jealous you got to meet Sister Beck!! How AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you! And thank you for all of your warm wishes regarding our little baby girl! We are so excited to have her join our family!

    I missed you in class on Thursday--it's just not the same without you girls, but I'm so glad that you are enjoying your Tuesday's with wonderful friends.

    Keep in touch..I love hearing from you and reading your updates on your blog! *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got about 5-6 hours of sleep everyday this past week, so I feel your pain. But this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) I got about 22 hours of sleep, so I'm pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!