22.1.11

Awards!

So, there's this darling twelve-year-old girl over at Virtual Bookshelf, and she gave me two awards!



Really, isn't she sweet?

To earn these awards I need to do four requirements for each.

[1] Link to the blogger who gave me the award.

Here I go, linking up to the lovely Isabella.

[2] Share seven things about myself (fourteen, since there are two awards).

Well. . . .
  1. I am the oldest child in my family.
  2. I love little kids - brand new babies, toddlers, older little ones, I just adore them.
  3. I love blogging. It's such a fun hobby.
  4. Settlers of Catan is my favorite game.
  5. I hadn't worn pants for two months, until last week.
  6. I love peppermint ice cream.
  7. I have the best friends in the world. Really, they are amazing.
  8. I am learning to play the violin this year, and I love it.
  9. I love to be in charge.
  10. I hate beans with a passion. Doesn't matter what kind, I cannot stand them.
  11. I have a passion for sewing.
  12. I'm five feet tall.
  13. I still don't weigh 100 pounds. Still in the nineties. . . . 
  14. I'm a Senior in homeschool.
[3] Pass the award to fifteen bloggers - doubled to thirty.

Wow, that's a lot! Each blogger gets both awards.
  1. Polka Dot at (life is too short not to) wear red shoes
  2. Alayna at ......Pen, Parchment, and Pictures......
  3. Leann elizabeth at A Glass of Leannade
  4. Christie at A Lemon Squeezy Home
  5. Jacquelinne at The Altom's 
  6. Ailinh Harris
  7. Saimi at Archie and Family
  8. Bargain Hoot
  9. Katri at Cardigans and Cookie Dough
  10. Miss Raquel at God's Daughter
  11. Cheri at I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar
  12. Melissa at IS·LY
  13. Tricia at Made by Me. Shared with you.
  14. Ponytails at My Passions for Fashions
  15. NatureGirl
  16. Mama Rachel at Old-Fashioned Motherhood
  17. Katy B. at Our Daisy Life
  18. Johnnie at Saved By Love Creations
  19. Serene at Serene is my name, Not my life
  20. Naomi at Seven Cherubs
  21. Shelayna at Shelayna's Blog
  22. "Miss" Paige at Simply Handmade by Paige
  23. Sachiko at Tea Rose Home
  24. Rachel and Jessica at Young Homemakers
  25. Disney at ~ Ruffles and Stuff ~
  26. Savannah at Princess
  27. Amber at The Official Blog of Me
  28. Shelby
  29. Carmen at The Blog of a Brunette
  30. Katy
Whew! That is a lot!

[4] Contact these lovely bloggers and let them know about their awards!

I'll get on that right now!


While I'm at it, I have my own award for a few choice bloggers. These wonderful ladies are getting the Virtuous Blogger Award.


 Congratulations, girls! :)

25 comments :

  1. No problem, Felicity! I've already said this, but I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you ever manage to wear only skirts for two months? I mean, I've found it very hard to wear skirts without looking like I'm dressed up for church, and I like dressing up but if I do it everyday then Sunday isn't special. So, what are these play-skirt outfits you have (besides that super denim and pink-striped skirt you made)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your compliment on my post and for the blog award. I feel very honored by bloggy friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow girl!!! Thank you for the awards!!! I'll have to get busy and think of an acceptance speech HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicity,

    Thank you so much for the award!!! That was so very sweet of you.... you made my day and put a big smile on my face!! Guess what... I have to eat beans 3 times a day while I'm on this certain diet!! You would Hate it...it's hard, but I force them down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabella - Thank you! You are such a doll! And I am so impressed at how mature you are! You have such a nice blog, and such potential! :)

    Wellshum - I pretty much dressed up like I was going to church everyday. It really helped my attitude and the way I presented myself. And people treated me differently - even my close friends. I don't know, I really liked being dressed up everyday. It felt good being different and respected. :)

    Katy B. - Oh, thank you! Really, I just love your blog. It's so simple, so cute, and so inspiring. I just read your pre-marriage story, and laughed, cried, and sighed. Haha. You have a beautiful family, and I can tell that you are a "mother who knows". Keep it up. :)

    Saimi - You are very welcome! And no acceptance speech in necessary! :D

    Rene - You're welcome! I'm glad I could make you smile. I sure did when I got the awards! :)

    Love the comments, thanks, all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felicity,

    Thanks so much for the sweet awards. That's so kind of you. I think you're an awesome girl. Glad you had such a fantastic week, too!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem! Thank you! :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Felicity,

    Thank you so much for the nice awards. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! You are very welcome. :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww you rock! Thanks for the award!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, you do too!

    How in the world did you get your name all cute and bubbly like that?? Teach me? Please? :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl!! Totally made my day! Thanks so much for the awards! You are so sweet for reals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh, I'm glad! You are very welcome. Thank you! :)

    By the way, your profile picture is stunning. Where did you get you beauty?! :)

    Thank you all for the sweet comments - you have totally made my day(s)! :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you sweetie! That was very thoughtful and kind of you to award us! :) I hope in some way we've been able to inspire you through our little blog. :)

    And congrats on your awards too! ;)

    Blessings in Christ!
    ~Miss Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, lovely Felicity! You give me hope for the next generation of mothers!!! {{{HUGS!}}}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you. Your blog, your writings, your courage to stand for what you believe has inspired, and strengthened me greatly. It is amazing the things I have learned since entered the blogging world - from you and other lovely mothers and young women. So much has pricked my heart and stuck in my mind. So, thank you again. :)

    Hope. The surety that the Lord's Plan will prevail, that the future will be bright, and filled with the Gospel Light, and wonderful people who will change the hearts of men, women, and children throughout the whole world, preparing us for the final coming of our Savior. Yes, there is hope. The Lord is preparing valiant, loving, strong, dear, obedient mothers, and he has precious and choice spirits in store for them. He will prevail.

    * Hugs * back. :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so sweet, Felicity! Thank you so much! What a pretty blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! And you are very welcome! I adore your blog - it's so fun and full of such darling and creative ideas.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Felicity! I will post about the awards soon! It doesn't matter that I got them twice. I'll mention it again! Awards are the best! :o)

    ~Ponytails~

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're welcome, Ponytails! :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the award - love your blog and so love your buttons on the side! Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're very welcome! Thank you, Naomi. I'm glad you like them! :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Felicity...You are such a doll. I have some pretty great Young Women in my job as YW Pres, but I gotta say...you take the cake. What a great kid you are!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are so kind! Thank you! From what I've read of you, I'm sure you make a wonderful YW President! :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!