1.1.11

Happy 2011!

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Years! Welcome, 2011!

Since it's a new year, I've decided to add a few new things to my blog.

To start with, I'm beginning my own "Sunshine Sunday", like Cheri, over at I am Momma, Hear Me Roar. I'm calling mine Signature Sunday, though - I didn't want to take her title. ;) Signature Sunday will have a post on highlights from the previous week, and will sometimes include pictures (I can't guarantee you that it will always have pictures).

Next, I'm planning on having a weekly refashion post. I hope I can go through with this(!) I have so many clothes in need of refashioning, it's just . . . the time.

Last, I'm working with a dear friend to put together one inspiring article a month. I really, really hope this actually works out! His posts, with articles included, will be called From a Young Man's Point of View, and will most likely be posted sometime near the end of each month (just to give him some time). His (or, our) articles will include subjects such as modesty, relationships, goal-setting, spirituality, and whatever else we feel inspired to write about. ;)

So, come back tomorrow for my first Signature Sunday! And the rest will follow, eventually.

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year!! I'm looking forward to all your new changes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2011 to you as well! And, thanks you, I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!