I watched this in seminary the other day, and got chills as I pondered the message it's sharing: Christ gave all to mankind, what will we, as Children of God, give to Him at this Christmas time? Love for all men is one of the greatest Christlike attributes. Let's serve our brothers and sisters and show give them our love, and help them see the Light and Love of their Savior.
Share with me what you are giving this year for CHRISTmas. :)

As a family, grandparents and in laws in all their varieties, we are helping families in need with food and Christmas presents. It's our gift to them as well as each other.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! My blessings to you as you and your family serve those who are in need. :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Felicity at {Simple Elegance}
Aren't you just the cutest! I hope you get everything you want for Christmas and out of life. I read your bio and you have some wonderful goals. Keep the faith!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet thing to say - thank you! My best wishes to you and your family as well! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Felicity