![]() |
| {image source} |
It has to be blue. I think, if I had one of these beauties, I would ride it nearly everyday. Maybe I would actually get out and exercise! I've been looking for one on Ebay and in Classifieds. I hope to find a nice inexpensive one. I would really like a chic little basket to go on the front as well.
![]() |
| {image source} |
This ring is the most elegant and beautiful CTR ring I have ever seen. I love silver, so this is the ring for me. It's so simple too! It's perfect for me!
![]() |
| {image source} |
The last isn't necessarily something I want for Christmas, I would just really like it sometime soon (do you think I've used enough italics?). My scriptures started showing signs of wear a few months ago, and I've been thinking that it would really be nice to get a new set of scriptures for seminary graduation. I bought my last ones when I was thirteen, so they're not that old, but old enough that I think I should get fresh new ones. This time I'm getting black, since the last two times I've gotten scriptures they've been green.
What is on your Christmas wishlist this year?




Love le velo! {That's bike en francais!} And might I just add, I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteMerci, love! I can't wait to get a bike like this one! More of a pale blue and just my size. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, Katy.
Love you!
Felicity