So, some updating:
Friday and Saturday was Christmas! I was going to have a nice little Christmas post, but, it got deleted, and I didn't have time to write up another one. Anyway, I had a fabulous Christmastime with my closest friends, and my wonderful, goofy family. My Christmas presents were great! This year most of what I got was for the family as well, like the sewing machine, Shakespeare's Tragedies by the BBC, on DVD(!), the Anne of Green Gables Trilogy on DVD, and a few other great DVDs. I got some rather cute pajamas, though (and I do not have to share those with anyone, haha)!
I finally got caught up with all my biology and Spanish homework!! It took days of nothing but study, study, study, and tests, tests, tests, but I did it! And, I made it to the special end-of-the-year school party with all my chums (I have to use that word, just to show that I've been watching way too much Anne, haha).
I went on a date to see the lights at Temple Square. It was a lot of fun, and I had a great time with my good friends, guys and girls. We did a lot of walking, and a lot of driving, but regardless, it was a fun night, and I was happy to go on a date again.
I played about a dozen games of Settlers of Catan with my family over the break. I had a blast, even if I didn't win a single game and lost to my little, little brother.
I learned some very valuable lessons over Christmas break, and I am even much happier than I was two weeks ago. I have such amazing friends - and so many of them! I'm so grateful for the Spirit, for the Scriptures, for my family, friends, home, life, and especially, my Savior and Redeemer.
Welcome back to my blog.
I should have a cardigan refashion tomorrow! :)
Happy New Year!




I thought I would leave a comment! I was checking my reader and it said "posted seconds ago". I love when that happens. I'm glad you are refreshed and ready for some more fun blogging! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete-Ponytails
The BBC versions are...interesting. Try to avoid watching more than two in one session, it'll get to you.
ReplyDeleteHave you come across Pioneers? It's an interesting open source clone of Catan.
glad your back and glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI love that game Settlers of Catan!
Can't wait to see what you sew up with your new machine!!
At Ponytails - Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well! :)
ReplyDeleteAt Hillshum - - I love Hamlet. I watched it the other night with Maren, Alyssa, and Cody. By the time it was over I was not only using large words and talking in an (almost) English accent, but I was thinking in an English accent, too.
I just looked it up. You'll have to teach me how to install it . . . I don't want to mess up my computer again, heh.
At Saimi - Thank you! I hope your Christmas was just as wonderful! :)
I'm a little bored of it now . . . it's the only game I've played (besides Candyland) in the past two-and-a-half weeks.
I refashioned a cardigan I bought at DI a while ago, and I'll post about it tomorrow! I'm so excited! :)
*Felicity*