16.11.10

Women Going Around Dressed in . . . What??

What in heaven's name is up with rompers for women?! Seriously, I like rompers in general, for little children, but I think that kind of thing for women is just wrong. It's childish and so not appealing. The shorts are barely two inches long - if that! Not at all attractive! Something vintage that I think should never have been brought back into the world of fashion. Ugh, I just think women should not have anything to do with something that has a name like romper.

What do you think?

9 comments :

  1. I totally agree with you Shaylee!! it's crazy what people wear now in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I think? Wrong, very wrong! Rompers for women, very unappealing!

    Stopping by from MMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, glad you agree. ;) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL
    I'm with you!
    Just visiting from MMB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree.When I think of rompers- I think of Romper room or Captain Kangaroo kids show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly. They are meant for very young children!

    Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not much of a fashion critic, but i know that some fashion trends that are coming back should have never came back at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto! Rompers are absolutely disgusting! And, while I'm at it, so are the skin-tight skinny jeans. Skinny jeans in general are rather appealing (at least on girls, I think) but when it's so tight . . . I just want to gag.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!