*Without the newly inspired method*
Me: "Jane, honey, may I do a little pigtail in your hair? It will look so pretty!"
Jane: "No!"
Me: * sigh *
*Using the newly inspired method*
Me: "Jane, sweetie, may I do a little pigtail in your hair? It will look so pretty - and, I'll take lots and lots of pictures!"
Jane: "Pictuews?!"
Me: "Mhmmm!"
Jane: * Settles now, places her hands in her lap, and allows me to do her hair - without a fuss *
Me: "I'm a genius."
It's a little flat, and the part is messed up. . . .
That purple thing in her mouth is a spray bottle. She loves to suck the water out of it whenever she gets the chance.



No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!