3.11.10

Vintage and Dresses

I love vintage fashion, and I love dresses. Problem is though, I can never find anything vintagey (and cute) or dress-like that actually fits me, that is completely modest and that is a decent price - and my definition of decent price is under three dollars, so. . . .

The other thing is, I don't have any shoes to match anything I do find. Woe is me.

Since I guess I can't have vintage and dresses, I love to spend my free time "Window Shopping" online at places like ModCloth, Anthropologie and Ruche.

Raspberry Fudge dress
$52.99
ModCloth

Bird Calling dress
$89.99
ModCloth

Career Woman dress
$79.99
ModCloth

Purely Marvelous dress
$64.99
ModCloth

Girl Monday dress
$145.99
ModCloth

True to Form dress
$114.99
ModCloth

Up a Notch dress
$57.99
ModCloth


Atop the Grand Staircase dress
$117.99
Modcloth

Tropic of Discussion dress
$47.99
ModCloth


I just adore the names of all these dresses. So creative and so cute!

2 comments :

  1. Wow Shaylee I love those dresses! my favorite one is the green one with the little black jacket! I just adore that one!! to me it could be like a prom dress or something! LOVE it with a passion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing about it is that the shrug is optional! What do you think about the "Girl Monday" dress? Isn't it classy?!

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!