4.11.10

Undaunted

I think my favorite song of all time is Undaunted, by Cheri Magill (now Cheri at I am Momma Hear Me Roar). I love all Cheri's music, but Undaunted is the most amazing out of all her songs!

Before I'd ever see your eyes,
Before I'd even recognized,
Before you ever came into view,
Somehow I already missed you.

Until the winter day you came,
Until I heard you say my name,
Until you said you would wait for me,
I didn't know what love could be.

With courage I have never seen
You remain a mystery,
Daring to fight when you may not succeed.
You have risked your everything
betting on me.
You're undaunted,
Always undaunted.
When I've spread myself too thin,
When my pride is caving in,
When I am the only one to blame,
Somehow you remain the same.
No matter what today will bring,
No matter what tomorrow's dream,
No matter what we may go through,
I'll never lose my faith in you.

With courage I have never seen
You remain a mystery,
Daring to fight when you may not succeed.
You have risked your everything
Betting on me.
You're undaunted,
always undaunted.

With courage I have never seen
You remain a mystery,
Daring to fight when you may not succeed.
You have risked your everything
Betting on me.
You're undaunted,
always undaunted.

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!