13.11.10

Shopping with Thrift

Did you know?

Savers and DI are my favorite stores to shop at.

Do you know why?

Clothing from brands like Hollister, American Eagle Outfitters, Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, DownEast Basics, even Banana Republic, are $2-$6 - now, how incredible is that? Haha. The clothing may be used, but so much of it is such good quality, and seriously cute.

I love walking into a store and coming out with a whole outfit for under $15, or $10. Thrift stores the only way to go - just so you know. *smile and wink*

Oh, and remember, thrift stores are the best places to purchase nice, beautiful dishes.

By the way, I apologize that my posts this week have been so short and superficial. Life has been . . . life. I thought that, regardless, I should still post something, even if it's just a random, little note. *smile*

Anyway . . . 
happy Saturday, loves, and happy AUTUMN!

No comments :

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!