11.10.10

Me: some facts

If it is under 65 degrees, I am freezing
I am hoping to start the hobby of quilting, really soon
I turned down the second counselor in the bishopric when he asked me to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting (I was barely twelve years old, and it was my very first talk)
I detest all meats but chicken and beef 
I weigh less than a hundred pounds
I've always wished my middle name was Anne
I love my cursive handwriting and detest my print
I have a great fear of fruit flies
I have oodles of journals, but I have only actually filled three of them
I am physically unable to eat seafood
I am gravely scared of outhouses
I have never been to Disneyland, or Disneyworld
I have attended four home births (soon to be five!)
I have never flown on an airplane
Up until the last couple months, I've always had a horrible habit of biting my fingernails (but I've broken that habit and I love my nails again)
I've never owned a cell phone
My favorite chore is washing dishes
My least favorite chore is washing baseboards
I am definitely a morning person
I've managed one all-nighter, and I'm never trying one again
I am not an outdorsy kind of person
I don't love sidewalk chalk
I used to be completely obsessed with fairy princesses

    4 comments :

    1. "I lived in Las Vegas, NV for nearly FOUR years"(add a 'u').

      I almost managed an all-nighter, I slept for an hour from 7-8am.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Haha, thanks, it's fixed now!

      All-nighters are not even worth it. I was absolutely dead the next day,and it was a complete waste of a perfectly good day.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I tried an all nighter once with Mitch on a campout. Made it till 5 AM and slept till 7.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Bill commented on my blog? Wow!

      Haha, I'm sure you two had fun. Mitch and Casey at five in the morning . . . I'm sure your leaders just loved you.

      ReplyDelete

    My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!