6.10.10

Farewell!

{image source}
Some of you may remember my blog Chilly Scraps. Well, it is no more. I had to bury it, as it was terribly neglected and I don't think I'll ever have time to go back to it, and update, create more blog decor, fix the problems it already had, etc. So say farewell to my precious blog. I shall miss it, but it's time I got on with other things.

Goodbye, Chilly Scraps!

2 comments :

  1. That's tragic!
    Shaylee, how could you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's awful . . . but it was a complete waste of a blog. Do you know how long it's been since I have done anything with it? I just don't have time to keep up on it . . . and no one can use it anyway because I haven't been able to fix the background problem. And I don't think I'll ever have time to go back to it. Life just keeps getting busier and busier. It was a fun hobby while it lasted, but I'm going to have to give it up now.

    ReplyDelete

My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!