[Click on the images to view them larger]
~Anonymous~
(image source)
(image source)
~Anonymous~
(image source)
(image source)
Tell me what you think - I would really like feedback! And, if you have any great quotes post them in the comments, please! :)









Holy cow. I Like it - they look
ReplyDeleteuber-professional - and they're good sayings too.
Thanks, Amber! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous, Shaylee! What a clever woman you are.
ReplyDelete* blush * Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI L.O.V.E. these. I have to say I love education is to make a life one the best... those are so awesome I can't get over it! For a long time I couldn't get on your blog... I don't know what I was doing but now I can and I just love it and it's just glorious. And BTW the quote about a womans heart on your side bar is my most favorite ever... .
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love this quote... I just think it's so funny and just great. “If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” Winnie The Pooh :)
Thank you, Trisha! It's so good to hear from you!! :) And I'm so glad you're doing the Scholar classes! I like the Winnie the Pooh quote, and I should try to find a good picture to go with it. :D
ReplyDeleteSee you soon! :)
The one about beauty capturing attention and personality capturing a heart is so true.
ReplyDeleteThese look REALLY good. I love the choice in quotes, and the choice in high quality aesthetically pleasing photos. Good stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDelete