I do have a few things I want to post about today though. I thought I would post everything I've wanted to all at once, instead of making promises to post more soon, and then completely breaking that promise. ;)
![]() |
| (image source) |
![]() |
| (image source) |
Speaking of my hope chest...
I found the most exquisite, the most elegant set of fine china the other day! *swoon* I now have pictures! (Click images to view larger).
Are those not the most beautiful things you've ever seen...?
The best part of all...it was the wonderful amount of sixteen dollars! It's a good size set, too! It's missing one cup, but I can order that online fairly easily--that, or just wait for it to show up at some other thrift store somewhere. I am so thrilled-my hope chest is growing, and growing!
I found a new blog today - it's my new favorite! This girl is amazingly creative. She has one style - everything cute! She's not afraid to go crazy with her wardrobe, she doesn't care what people think! I admire that. She has the neatest tutorials, and someday, I am going to be adventurous and try some of them out. I'm in love with her blog, and her cuteness.





I want to see your china! I have a passion for beautiful, delicate, extremely girly anything, and fine china is so on that list.
ReplyDeleteI'm posting pictures right now! I just had a blissful two hours of washing, drying, arranging, and snapping pictures of my gloriously beautiful china... *sigh*
ReplyDelete