Thanks for your comment, Rhonda! When I heard this at church the other day I gasped. I finally go the concept after hearing it said this way. I tend to get to down on myself even when I really am doing all that we can do. We just need to work our hardest and our best will become better & better!
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!
Perfect thought. I try to tell this to my girls all the time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, Rhonda! When I heard this at church the other day I gasped. I finally go the concept after hearing it said this way. I tend to get to down on myself even when I really am doing all that we can do. We just need to work our hardest and our best will become better & better!
DeleteThis is such a great quote!! It is such a wonderful reminder to be proud of ourselves!
ReplyDeleteSo true! We tend to be too hard on ourselves. :/
Delete