'Tis the Season!
For red noses, scratchy throats, & sleepless nights.
Yay.
The day that my fabulously-planned 31 Days of Christmas began, I got so sick that I couldn't even get to my computer for a week. For me, that's sick.
Since I had only pre-scheduled four posts, I missed four days of my own link party. Having spent lots of time getting ready for this, it was very disheartening to miss four whole posts....
But I'm back now, and the days that I missed will be made up for by tomorrow, while the rest of the link party goes forward.
So join me as I wipe off the cobwebs and bring the Christmas cheer back to After the Manner of Happiness,
and please, dear friends, STAY HEALTHY, 'cause I wouldn't wish what I had on aaaanyone.
e m a i l | f a c e b o o k | i n s t a g r a m | p i n t e r e s t | t w i t t e r
No comments :
My posts are intended to uplift others. Please respect the spirit of this blog and leave comments that will only encourage feelings of kindness. Thank you!